Sunday 9 January 2011

An important story about Lyme to share

A wish from the husband of a wife lost to Lyme...  Inform yourself and share with friends.

"I have only one Christmas wish/request: Starting in the Sunday Edition of The Roanoke Times a three day series of articles will run, they will be about Lyme Disease. My wife Johnette who passed away in October suffered from it for over eight years and her story will be featured on Monday. PLEASE, PLEASE read the article or better yet purchase a copy of the newspaper (as a vote in support), inform yourself and your friends, so that they will not suffer as she did...I will post links/events to the story as they become available, please share them.Thanks to all, hold your loved ones close during this Christmas season...I wish I could. Merry Christmas!"